The SCM music player and its uses
SCM music player is winning hearts all over. Enlightening your blog, or your site, with your favorite music has never been less tougher. It is like Steve Jobs, listened to your request and worked on it, in person. When using this product, you will feel like you are making a fruit basket for yourself, with the option to choose and pluck any fruit, from any tree, and gather all in one basket. It is like making your own mix-tape, just that it will also entertain your peers. If you had known about this software in the past but never knew how it worked, or the introduction of this article has acquainted you with the same (and you feel all tingly), here is how it works.
To properly use the SCM music player follow the instructions:
• First, make a list of all the songs (your favorite songs) that you want to be included in, and sung by, your profile. You can choose any song.
• Next, search via the leading browser, the sites that offer to hear the songs (whether in video or audio). List down these site URLs next to the name of the songs you listed before.
• Visit the SCM, fill out and complete the necessary fields in each tab.
• Do not forget to click on the ‘Done’ tab after you have selected the adjustments. Not following this routine will result in you losing all the filled-in details.
• After you click on ‘Done’ you will be provided with an embedding code for the SCM music player. Select the code, right click and click copy, to get the embedding code copied.
• Now on your personal page, go to the customize option, then theme and then to custom HTML.
• Remember the embedding code you copied earlier? Well, it will come handy now. Here you will see atag. Paste the copied embedding code right after it.
• All you have to do now is click and Save the settings. Now you can test out the program.
The features (mainly advantages) of the SCM music player are as follows:
• Free, open and seamless music player
• You have the liberty to choose from a list of colors and designs to choose from. So you have the advantage of building the page however, you like while not caring about the music system.
• The program can play a varied list of formats including mp3, you-tube playlists, mp4, rss podcast, etc.
• It does not take up much space. Can be placed either at the top or at the bottom, where you find convenient.
• The most important feature is that it can be latched on with any browser, under any banner.
Now you know why we have been showering praises for SCM music player. Virtually, it has no downside. It is mostly associated with some social networking sites, but its use span over a large area. With the ease, convenience looks and ability to play a varied range of formats, this baby is anything but something you can move your eyes away from.